It’s a common phrase… What is your WHY? Why do you have the career you have? Why do you work where you work? Why do you do what you do?
Here at Precision Garage Door our employees have a variety of reasons WHY they choose to work at Precision and WHY it is a great place to work.
Several employees were asked… Why do you choose to stay at Precision Garage Door? Here is what they had to say…
- “Good people, good company and respect. What more could you ask for?” – Todd A.
- “I stay with Precision because of the family bond we have as a crew and the overall professionalism as a company.” – Jeremy S.
- “Because I like the fact that we are like a family, and I love to see the satisfaction customers get out of the service and product we provide.” – Garth C.
- “Love working with co-workers that treat you like family.” – Shirley K.
- “I enjoy working in a family environment where the entire team truly cares about the customers, the work and each other; Maintaining the highest integrity everyday with everything we do.” – Curt D.
Precision offers quite a few benefits to their full time employees as well:
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Uniforms (Technicians and Installers)
- Company Truck (Technicians and Installers)
- Paid Holidays
Precision goes above and beyond to ensure that they treat their employees like family. We believe in hiring people we trust like family. We believe in taking care of our family – even if it means sitting by their hospital bed.
Precision Garage Doors is always looking for new people to join our family. Don’t hesitate. Apply today.